Jimmy Fallon – Host
of NBC’s hit show Late Night is the evening’s
– VP of Development & Acquisitions in the Trump
– CEO of the Trump Organization, T.V. personality, author.
– Entrepreneur, author, designer and socialite.
– VP Development & Acquisitions, the Trump Organization,
– Exec. VP of Development & Acquisitions, the Trump
– Owner of The New York Observer.
– 8-time baseball All-star and 4-time World Series champion.
- Winner of CBS’s Survivor: Africa and co-founder of
org. Grassroot Soccer.
of CBS2’s News This Morning.
Eric Trump Foundation hosts their third annual golf
invitational benefiting the St. Jude Children’s Research
Hospital. Festivities include a fun filled day of golf,
followed by an evening event hosted by Jimmy Fallon.
The Eric Trump Foundation is committed to improving the
lives of children battling life threatening illnesses and
other medical conditions. St. Jude Children’s Research
Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering
work in finding cures and saving children with cancer and
other catastrophic diseases. St. Jude is the only pediatric
cancer research center where families never pay for
treatment not covered by insurance. No child is ever denied
treatment because of the family’s inability to pay.
September 15th, 2009
at 11:00 a.m.
Awards, cocktail and dinner reception and
live-auction to follow in the evening.
National Golf Club Westchester
339 Pine Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
information, contact Jamie Garfield , The Saxton Group (212)